Friday 13 July 2007

Lavshuca Fall pamphlet

Met my favourite Kanebo SA in the drugstore today and she gave me the new Lavshuca pamphlet. The great news is that the new Lavshuca and Kate collections will be arriving in stores on 21 July, on the same day as the Majolica Majorca collections!! I made a date with her right there and then :-)

So if you would like to get these collections early, please send me your list by 19 July and I can pick them up on 21 July and mail them out very soon thereafter. I know quite a few ladies want to wait for the Jill Stuart fall collection so it's up to you.

The Lavshuca website is now also featuring a teaser commercial for the fall collection.

Here's the breakdown of the looks:

Look #1 (pic in the middle)
Eyes: Grade Color Select BR1, Slim Line Liner BK1, Mascara Base, Perfect Mascara (Long)
Base: Perfect Base (Moist), Stick Concealer (Light Beige), Moisture Foundation (Ochre B), Face Powder (Lucent), Cheek Color RD1
Lips: Color Conc Rouge RD1

Look #2 (pic on the extreme right below)
Eyes: Grade Color Select GN1, Slim Line Liner BK1, Mascara Base, Perfect Mascara (Volume)
Base: Perfect Base (UV), Stick Concealer (Light Beige), Moisture Foundation (Ochre B), Face Powder (Lucent), Cheek Color OR1
Lips: Color Conc Rouge BE2

Last month, I was at the US Embassy applying for my visa and the US consular official, a very friendly chap, told me excitedly that the person that he had interviewed before me was Puffy (the Lavshuca spokesmodels)! I'm not sure which one though. Then he said,"She wasn't as nice as you. She didn't want to answer my questions!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm interested in doing CP with you. I am Cuttibebe on MUA. How do you usually go about doing CPs? Please let me know if you are comfortable with doing CPs with me - I'm quite new to the MUA world.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hahah! puffy dint want to ans him.
awwwwwww, when will lavshuca be changing models. not too fond of puffy...

Haru said...

I've PM'd you on MUA. My username there is haruchan :-)

Anonymous said...

Yipee! Thanks for this news. I hope I can catch them during my trip next wk. =)