Friday 30 November 2007

Lunasol Modelling Water Liquid Foundation

Lunasol will be releasing its new Modelling Water Liquid Foundation (5250yen; 25ml in 6 shades) and Control Makeup Base (3675yen; 25ml in 3 shades) on 22 February in Japan. Modelling Water Liquid Foundation is 55% water and is supposed to provide good coverage along with a glowy, natural finish. It also contains marine collagen, hyaluronic acid and silky powder for deep moisturising benefits, as well as SPF17 and PA+ for sun protection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, thanks for the update! I really like lunasol's foundations :)

カロリイン said...

I love Lunasol's liquid foundation. Currently I am using Lunasol's Intellectual Water Liquid Foundation. I love its light texture. It's not cakey, and give me a dewy effect. :) Now I had finished 60% of it. I hope I can get to try this out. :)