Sunday 2 March 2008

Prescriptives Mascara Videos


Check out these videos of Prescriptives Director of Artistry Jillian Veran recommending their various mascaras. The bloopers at the end of the videos from the shoot are especially hilarious!

I've only bought a few items from Prescriptives before, none of which particularly impress me but I still like the hi-tech sensibility of the line and its sleek modern packaging. Right now, I'm lemming the new Anywear Multi-purpose Makeup Stick even though I NEVER use foundation sticks as they will probably clog up my acne-prone skin. What's special about the Px version is that you get two portable mini sticks, one for keeping at home and another to bring along with you for on-the-go touch ups. Great idea, isn't it? It also comes in 24 shades with UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection of SPF15. It's oil-free with aloe extract and Vitamin E to soothe your skin.

Sounds so lovely except that Prescriptives pulled out of all Asian countries a few years ago, so it's out of reach for people like me. Guess Asia wasn't important enough for them!

No comments: