Sunday 20 July 2014

Addiction New Base Makeup

Addiction will release the following new base makeup products on 12 September in Japan.

1. Porcelain Skin Powder: Soft focus translucent pressed powder (4000yen for refill, 1000yen for case, 8g)

2. Loose Powder: Ultra-finely milled soft focus loose powder with oil-absorbing properties for enhancing skin translucency and a longlasting polished finish. In 3 shades of Light, Medium and Warm. (4500yen, 20g)

3. Magical Sponge (1200yen)

4. Porcelain Skin Primer: Hydrating and perfecting primer with a light texture. (3800yen, 30g)

5. Porcelain Skin Foundation SPF25 PA+++: Cream foundation available in 5 shades (3500yen for refill, 1500yen for case, 7g)

6 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

Addiction always tricks my curiosity...the Loose powder sounds perfect, and probably really pricy too

Julie L said...

A must try indeed! Super curious on these so will def gonna check on these products.

Cath said...

I've not visited your site for a long while, and I'm so glad to be back!

DOVES said...

I'm in NC20 for Mac; and have used Suqqu foundation in shade 101 "Light Ocure". Which shade from Addiction Porcelain Skin Foundation is the best match? Wafer/Crepe/Madaleine?

Are these shades same as Addiction Glow Powder Foundation? Any suggestion for me? Coz I wanna buy via other online website, not in Japan. Thanks!

Haru said...

hi Doves,
I haven't seen the two Addiction foundations in person so I'm afraid I can't advise on the shades. If you are 101 in Suqqu, my guess is that you should be the lightest shade in the Porcelain Skin Foundation which would be Wafers as Suqqu 101 is very fair.

DOVES said...

Thanks for your reply. I'll post again after I tried it!