Thursday 4 February 2016

One By Kose on QVC

Kose launched its new brand One By Kose's first product Skincolor Water-Luxe Gel Creme Foundation (US$42, 30g, 6 shades) exclusively on QVC in the US and Canada on 29 January, racking up sales of more than 5000 units within the first 10 minutes of broadcast. The foundation incorporates the company's exclusive water pact technology. The brand is targeted at the mid-tier while the more prestige skincare line Decorte will be launched this spring as part of Kose's drive to expand in North America.

2 comments:

Bellyhead said...

This is super interesting to see Japan cosmetics conglomerates using QVC to make its foray! I hope this opens up the marketplace for more Asian brands to enter.

Christina said...

I am super excited! If you hadn't posted this I would have never known! I never bought any Kose on my trip to Asia last winter, so I'm pretty excited that they're expanding into North America.