Saturday 27 October 2007

Another early Xmas present

This is another amazing present that I had received back in September from an American friend. It was stuffed full of a mind-boggling array of samples from Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Kiehl's, Philosophy, La Mer, Juicy Couture and even a cute Chanel mini lippie. Thank you, Taryn!! I'm slowly working my way through them and currently, I'm loving the Bliss Lemon & Sage Soapy Sap! What I love about Bliss products is that they come with hilarious instructions such as 'Apply to any part of your body most resembling the bark of an ancient tree' or 'When the delight derived from your other washing options rates low on the lively lather ladder, turn on more than your tap with bliss lemon + sage soapy sap'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. nice lot!

CuttiBeBe said...

Hey Iris, I was wondering what is the e/s palette brand? I like the purple/beige combo.

Your santa definitely came early this year! =)

Haru said...

The e/s palette is from Bobbi Brown. It's tiny so probably from some BB makeup set.