Monday 8 October 2007

Jill Stuart Christmas Coffret


Finally, a pic of Jill Stuart's Christmas Coffret has surfaced on 2Channel :-) The set includes an eyeshadow quad in pastel shades of beige and pink in a pink case with a lace motif, a face powder, lipgloss, nail oil and makeup case. It doesn't look like a must-have to me but to serious Jill Stuart collectors, this will be special simply because it's the annual Christmas coffret. But I'm sure Jill Stuart has more tricks up its sleeve for Spring '08 so I'll be saving up for that instead!

11 comments:

Kathi said...

Awwww! I think it's really a cute set!
Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! I've been waiting for it :)so do you know what is the new product for Spring 08?

Anonymous said...

the shades look so-so, like it includes plum..

but the pouch and the casing is so pretty!

just buy lar! haha!

Haru said...

No idea about Spring '08 but usually that is one of JS' biggest collections for the year.

Anonymous said...

Yay!I've been waiting for this.Thanks!:-)

Unknown said...

Hey hey! When I did a search for Jill Stuart, I found this! -> Lindsey Lohan for Jill Stuart!!?? woootz!

the Muse said...

Very Yummie but nothing I can't do without!

although t the soft mini traincase is very cute and girlish!

カロリイン said...

This is soooo sweet!!! =) Thanks for the update! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you know how much is this set?? Thx!

Haru said...

I think it's around 6500yen.

Anonymous said...

linday lohan has a series of ads for jill stuart/.