Wednesday 5 December 2007

The Body Shop Spring '08


The Body Shop's spring '08 colour makeup collection has an adorable flower theme. The Blush Daisy shimmer face powders look especially interesting! The collection will debut in Japan on 1 February.

1. Glow Enhancer Pink, 2625yen for 35ml

2. Lip Bloom (lipgloss), 2100yen for 10ml: #1 Tulip Peach and #2 Soft Rose

3. Shimmer Buds, 2100yen for 3.5g: #1 green waterlily x silver maple, #2 golden dandilion x green nettle, #3 peach blossom x blue iris

4. Blush Daisy, 3675yen for 8.5g: in 2 variations

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The daisy blush is really cute!

It looks like Givenchy released a Japan exclusive prisme again pressed powder. It's at http://www.parfumsgivenchy.co.jp/ under what's new.

カロリイン said...

Yeah, the Blush Daisy shimmer face powders indeed look interesting. It has my fave daisy on it! I hope it will be launched in SG. I would definitely would like to add this to my Spring 2008 must-have items.

Gosh, this is bad... I have so many 2007 items most of them are still intact, and I am thinking about Spring 2008 must-have list! :P