Wednesday 27 August 2008

Gransenbon Sweet Dolce

Gransenbon launched its fall collection, Sweet Dolce on 22 August in Japan. There are two new shades of it popular Gran Blush, #13 Cherry Fromage and #14 Maple Nuts (1890yen each). However, Gransenbon has also discontinued another two shades, #6 Doll Pink and #7 Blossom Pink. Unfortunately, those are the two shades that I failed to get during my trip to Tokyo in June... sigh.

I find it hard to fathom why Gransenbon discontinued the most unique and exceptional shades in its blush range, such as #8 Pretty Orange which was discontinued earlier this year. Nevertheless, it'll be interesting to check out #14 Maple Nuts which is the first brown-toned blush that Gransenbon has put out. I'm putting both #13 and #14 on my next shopping list!

The collection also includes Maxi Glossy Essence (1470yen) which is a pale pink, berry-scented lip balm, formulated with macadamia nut oil, hyaluronic acid and honey.

Here are the pics of Gransenbon's blushes, including several discontinued shades.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love #6 and #7, they are such pretty pink shades! It's so sad that they are being discontinued! The new #13 shade sounds promising ... can't wait!

plue said...

i've so wanted #6,#7 & #8!

but yeah, it's DC... sad eh?

#13 looks pretty to me, if you get it, do post a swatch ya! :D

cheers,
plue

florala said...

wow. #6 and #7 are so pretty tho! ><
i'm asking ppl to snap them up for me in Taiwan...

do you happen to have swatches? #13 looks gorgeous as well :)

Haru said...

Hi Flora,
I don't have swatches. Good luck getting them from Taiwan!

florala said...

Oh boo. That's ok tho :)
I envy your blush collection! Are there other products from Grasenbon that you like?

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru, is Gransenbon available in Singapore?? Also, can u tell me where can I get japanese cosmetics in singapore. Thank you very much

Haru said...

Hi ren2,
Gransenbon is not available in Singapore but you can try ordering it from Ichibankao.com, but do be warned that they mark up the prices. As for getting Japanese cosmetics in Singapore, some of the larger Watsons branches now carry quite a big range of Japanese cosmetics and you can get popular items like K-Palette's bestselling liquid eyeliner and Dejavu Fibrewig's bestselling mascara as well as Canmake.

More upscale brands are also available in department stores like Coffret D'Or and Lunasol can be found in Takashimaya department Store. But unfortunately, there are many Japanese drugstore brands that are not available here like Majolica Majorca, Lavshuca etc but you can always order online from websites such as Adambeauty.com.

Hey Flora,
I've also tried Gransenbon's eyeshadow quads but wasn't too impressed with them. To be honest, I'm not liking their blushes that much after trying them several times as I find the color payoff to be too sheer and instead, I get more shimmer than anything else. I currently have #1, #4, #9, #11 and #12. Wish I could have gotten #6,7 or 8 as I think these had better color payoff.