Friday 6 November 2009

InRed x Tsumori Chisato

The December issue of InRed with the Tsumori Chisato large tote bag arrived at Kinokuniya today.

I picked up my copy from the Ngee Ann City store. The good news is that Kinokuniya has brought in quite a large stock this time around. I saw over 20 copies on the shelves when I was there just before 2pm today. The November issue with the Zucca tote bag is also still available.

Although the mag is a bit pricey at S$20.20, the bag is well worth the price as the whimsical pink and purple star print is just too adorable. The purple stars also have silver glitter.

The tote is made of very soft cotton so it feels like an eco-bag. The material is a bit thin and there is no lining or inner pockets. When you hold it up to the light, you can actually see through the cloth a bit!

The tote is very roomy with a broad base. I've put in a small pillow in the pics below to fill up the bag.

The other side of the bag.


If you are planning on collecting the Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura makeup collection, this bag is the perfect accompaniment! If you're considering getting this, don't wait too long as I think it will be very popular, especially since it is much more affordable than any of the Tsumori Chisato for Shu Uemura makeup items.

9 comments:

Sapphire said...

Ohhh so pretty! I want it but I'm European.. It's so sad >_<...

PS: You have a gorgeous blog ;)

Haru said...

Thank you, Sapphire! It's a pity these Japanese magazines aren't more widely available as they often have really excellent freebies.

Jessying said...

hehe i should check out in malaysia kinnokuniya soon ! thanks for the info!!!

Anonymous said...

you can buy this on ebay! please Haru, would you tell me the dimensions og the bag? thanks <3

Haru said...

Just to add on, the top of the bag is 53cm wide, but the bottom of the bag is 35cmx12cm and the height is 25cm. Hope that helps!

Lea said...

Haru, will you be getting the YSL mook as well? I'm still undecided...

Haru said...

Hi Lea,
I'm not a fan of YSL so I'm definitely not getting the mook. I tend to go for more quirky/cute prints, like the Tsumori Chisato or Paul & Joe type of prints.

j0s1e267 said...

Thanks for taking so many pics of this freebie! I am calling my Kino store tomm! I got my hands on the Shu palette with this same print and I am likingthe combi of colors on the palette. The e/s, e/l and blush are all really complimentary to each other. The e/s shades are nicely pigmented as well. I tried to get the large MU pouch of this print from Japan but it's sold out. What about you? Did you get anything from this collection?

p.s. I also caved and got the JS and RMK Xmas coffrets! *hide*

Haru said...

Hey Michelle,

I haven't gotten anything from this collection as it will be launched in Singapore only this weekend. I am attending the party at the Shu counter on Saturday so I'll check it out then. The high prices really turn me off though as the palettes are S$130 over here and the lipsticks are S$45. Not sure if they will have the star print pouches at all.

I'm sure you won't regret getting the JS and RMK coffrets, both look lovely and very useable!