Sunday 13 November 2011

Tokidoki & Pop Beauty Holiday Haul at Sephora

I wandered into Sephora at Ion today and was surprised to discover that Sephora had brought in Tokidoki's blinged-out 24 Karat holiday collection! Aside from the Pittura Brush Set (S$59) and Medium Bag (S$39), there was also the Rollerball set (S$25) of six mini fragrances. The 24 Karat Skate Deck Eyeshadow Palette is not in stock yet. There were also holiday sets by Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles Candelabra Edition, Rollerball Set and Painted Love & Foiled Lipstick Set, Hello Kitty Noir Eyeshadow and Lip Gloss Palette, Too Faced and Urban Decay holiday palettes plus tons of Soap & Glory bodycare gift sets.

I was most excited about the Pittura Brush set, which I've been wanting ever since I saw them online. Initially, the Sephora staff said that it had already sold out but subsequently, one of them managed to find just two sets remaining and very kindly passed me one! Needless to say, I was immensely overjoyed and grateful.

The set contains Ciao Ciao Star Powder Brush, Latte Eyeshadow Brush, Adios Star Smudge Brush and Unicorno Eyeliner/Lip Brush, all of which are made with synthetic hair.


Love the charms dangling from the brushes!

There were still plenty of the makeup pouches in stock. The pouches all have different placement of the characters, so it took me awhile to select one which featured my favourite characters like the pegasus and less of the tattooed girls.



The interior is lined in a cheery bright pink.

I also picked up the POP Beauty Glitz Blitz Kit of three eyeliners in Black Blitz, Brown Brilliance & Wine Wink, after reading about them on Lovely Day. This was priced very attractively at S$23, which means you are getting three eyeliners for the regular price of one.

6 comments:

Moni said...

aww the haul is just too lovely :) envy you ;)
The bag interior is so nice too :D

The bristles look so nice and soft ahh :D

did you know when they were released that they sold out this quick?

Haru said...

Hey Moni,
I think they have been available since Friday as I remember reading a tweet from Sephora Singapore about their holiday collections arriving instore.

Jamilla Camel said...

What a wonderful haul! Lucky you!

Haru said...

Thanks, Jamilla! Yes, I was clutching the Pittura brush set and grinning like a happy fool in Sephora :-)

The Geeky Rabbit said...

so pretty! sadly i only went to the ngee ann city sephora but didn't see any tokidoki stuff there :( hopefully they still have the brush set tomorrow!

makeupmag said...

A pretty haul! I refrained from the pouch because I still have the wonderful Robbery one I received from my friend.

You ought to take the pencil set back!