Friday 3 February 2012

Pics of Ladurée Les Merveilleuses Launch in Tokyo

These marvellous photos of the Les Merveilleuses by Ladurée launch in Tokyo just popped into my mailbox, courtesy of the amazing Emilie, who previously also sent me the photos of the Majolica Majorca Christmas tree in 2011 and 2010.

Ad banners at Ginza subway station, just under Mitsukoshi department store where the Ladurée counter is located.

The delectable counter display.





Emilie purchased the Face Powder and Color Control Base.

The Face Powder pot (3780yen) is sold separately from the powder refill (8820yen).

The pot comes with a plush puff.


The paper packaging of the Face Powder refill is very similar to the loose powder refills for Paul & Joe and Anna Sui (which are also made by Albion).



The members' card.

The gift with purchase was this pouch.

Samples of the Fluid Foundation and Translucent Makeup Base.

Yesterday, I also visited the Ladurée cafe in Covent Garden here in London.




Naturally, I came away with a box of the yummy macaroons to share with my husband. These certainly lived up to their excellent reputation and we polished off half the box in no time at all.



My heartfelt thanks to Emilie once again for sharing her photos with us!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg so beautiful, I'm happy to buy the makeup just for the packaging :) x

Jamilla Camel said...

I'll be there! Thanks for the great pics!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I love this! Is it possible to order online somewhere to have it sent to the USA?

ashlyne said...

i went to this branch before! the vanilla flavored ones are my favorite <3

Kay said...

The makeup is soo beautiful!!!

Haru said...

Hi,
I don't know of any websites selling Laduree at the moment. The makeup line is supposed to be released in the US and Europe later on as well.

Anonymous said...

That's so kind of Emilie to send pictures. I really wish I could see everything in person (so jealous of you Jamilla!) Everything looks beautiful but my goodness, praying that is a typo for the combined price of the face powder? 12600yen?!?! I don't know whether I could bring myself to pay over £100 for one piece of make-up.

makeupmag said...

Your reader is awesome and so are you. Thank you for posting these close up shots! :)