Thursday 9 May 2013

Sightings around the web


Shu Uemura will release this Eye-conic collection on 1 June to commemorate the 30th anniversary of its flagship boutique in Omotesando in Tokyo. More details and pics here, plus an interview with International Artistic Director Uchiide Kakuyasu in the Philippines.

See swatches of the Paul & Joe Beach Baby summer collection on Iswii.net. The collection is now available on ASOS.com which offers free international shipping. ASOS also has the limited edition leopard print Pressed Powder UV that is not available in the US. If you are in the US, B Glowing and Beauty Habit both stock the collection.


See swatches of the RMK Summer 2013 collection on Iswii.


Cutie Fishball has the scoop on Suqqu's Fall 2013 collection. See swatches of the Suqqu Blend Color Eyeshadow EX14 Ruridama (LE) and new Bright Up Lip lipsticks here that will be released for this summer.

So Lonely in Gorgeous has great pics of the six new Addiction eyeshadow quads plus swatches. There are also some more swatches in the reviews on Cosme.net. Of the six, only Soda Lunch and Black or White are limited edition. The other four quads are permanent but for the launch, they will be available in a limited edition case featuring artwork by Jean-Michel Basquiat. The quads contain 3.4g of product, versus 1.2g for the eyeshadow singles. See the full collection here.

Catrice is now available in select Guardian Pharmacy stores in Singapore, and they've brought in the Cucuba collection from last autumn. Read more on Faces by Sarah.

11 comments:

dark nyx said...

Thanks for the update! It's good hearing from you, we missed you!

Adeline said...

Good to see you back :)

effortgirl said...

Welcome back! I've missed reading your posts!

Cutie Fishball said...

welcome back! I am flattered to see you mentioned me on ur blog! I thought I wanted to share the upcoming SUQQU releases for the summer to all makeup lovers alike!

Looks like my wallet is going to scream again!!!

And finally I misses your blog updates too! (though I am in a similar boat, too busy to blog!!)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are back!

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see you back, Iris!

Makeup Remastered said...

Hello
Thanks for the info on Addiction- I thought they were all limited!! have you seen Soda lunch?

Haru said...

hi,
The only blog where I've seen real-life pics of Soda Lunch is on So Lonely In Gorgeous, which is linked above. There are also swatches on Cosme.net which you can view here: http://www.cosme.net/product/product_id/10057890/reviews

hi Jane,
Thank you! Will try to keep it up :-)

hi Cutie Fishball,
Suqqu is always killer on the wallet but I keep getting drawn back to it.

hi effortgirl,
thank you!

hi dark nyx,
You're welcome!

hi Adeline,
thanks!

iocean X7 said...

welcome back!I thought I wanted to share the upcoming SUQQU releases for the summer to all makeup lovers alike!

Alicia said...

Wow!!! thanks for letting us know. I will def watch for these for they look pretty. happy you are back so keep on rocking!!!

kAt said...

I'm so glad to see the new update! >3<
Pls feel free and keep a happy mood for bloging or no bloging ^_^