Saturday 18 August 2007

Bihada Ichizoku



Just two more days before I leave Tokyo so naturally I had to go around my favourite haunts. Picked up the new Kanto region-exclusive version of the Bihada Ichizoku Sheet Mask (pack of 4 for 1800yen) and the new Kurobara Kamen Sheet Mask (450yen for one sheet) which comes in a distinctive jet black packaging. The Kurobara sheet mask itself is also black, unlike the usual white sheet masks. The Kurobara version contains extracts of artichoke, daisy and yellow flax as well as alpha arbutin while the Kanto-exclusive version has an apple scent and extracts of ginseng, lettuce, tomato and nutto (fermented bean). The other regional versions include Hokkaido (lavender fragrance and crab essence[?!]), Chubu (grape fragrance and grape extract), Kansai (orange & lemon fragrance and tea extract) and Kyushu (strawberry fragrance and extract).

These are the Kyushu and Kansai versions.
I also picked up the Testimo DG-01 single eyeshadow that was just released as part of the autumn collection. It's a gorgeous deep emerald green. Do check it out if you can!

6 comments:

Karelessly in Love said...

ooh so cute. Different types for different regions!

Hey Iris, still hope to hear from you when you're in NY!

Anonymous said...

These masks looks so interesting!!! I will be share to check them out when I to got Tokyo :)

I have my eye on the Testimo DG-01 e/s too! It is a very special green! If I do get my hands on it, not sure how I will wear it tho' ...

Anonymous said...

OMG I so want these! I have the other Bihada masks you got for me but these are so cool too. I will definitely put it on my wishlist! Thanks doll

the Muse said...

Too cute to open hehe!

These are some the most vibrant single shades I've seen from T'estimo!

I'm loving this green you got!

Clara Lim said...

is it good? i mean the masks?

Haru said...

I haven't tried the ones that I purchased yet but the original version was a top seller in Japan and has gotten pretty good reviews.