Friday 10 August 2007

Kiss website update


The new Kiss collection is up on the official website! They also have pics of the new Eye Prism Gradation palettes (1680yen) as worn on the model plus detailed diagrams on how to apply the eyeshadows. The collection will be launched on 25 August. The model is wearing Rouge Melty Syrup #8, Eye Prism Gradation #3 Lady, Mascara Glamorous Volume WP 01, Prism Jewelry Eyeliner 01, Dual Fairy Blush #2, Nail Enamel R #46 Ginger Cookie and Nail Decoration #1.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have my eyes on Sweet Rose, Expresso and Lady already! :) Oh, I just received my package today.. I LOVE the MQ palettes.. esp the rose and the brown ones. Think I'll take some pics before I swatch them.. Thanks for the CP! THANK YOU!

Kathi said...

I love 02, 03, 04 and 06 =D
It was really time to enhance their packaging!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This looks really nice! I am liking Sweet Rose, Aquarium and Lilac, gorgeous! Which ones do you like???

Haru said...

#4 Clover Leaf, #5 Aquarium and #6 Lilac would be the ones that I'd go for if I was deciding which one to buy but to be honest, these look a bit pale whereas I tend to prefer more dramatic combinations. Still, hope to get to see them before I leave!

Anonymous said...

I love 01 and 06! Is the darkest colour powder or cream? Looks like powder on the palette but on the eye it looks cream.

Haru said...

All the shades are powder.

Unknown said...

Haru, Did you get to try the new Kiss palettes before you left? Do you think these or the susie ny ones are more pigmented? Thks!