Thursday 23 October 2008

Estee Lauder Cathedral Square

If money was no object, what would you most desire from the holiday collections?

I'm actually not lemming anything from the holiday collections. Currently, the only items that are on my shopping list are the Paul & Joe holiday stuff. But what really caught my eye and made me go, wow, was this Estee Lauder Cathedral Square Compact filled with a Sensuous solid perfume.



It brings back memories of the best school trip I took when I was seventeen with my classmates to Russia and Eastern Europe. The night that we visited the Red Square in Moscow, it was snowing lightly and the atmosphere was just magical. The compact retails for a whopping US$300 so that's way out of my reach. But I've read that Estee Lauder's holiday perfume compacts are actually very collectible and even appreciate in value over the years so they can be an investment of sorts. That is, if you can bear to part with them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!

Beauty411 said...

I would so buy that in a minute if it comes to the US!