Sunday 18 December 2011

Lancome Rénergie Yeux Multiple Lift

The delicate eye area is often one of the first areas to show visible signs of ageing and in that regard, it pays to prevent these signs from emerging through regular care instead of resorting to more drastic measures later. For preventing tired-looking eyes, Lancome has just launched Rénergie Yeux Multiple Lift (S$120) in Singapore.

This nifty little pot contains an eye cream (15ml) and a tinted illuminator (4g) to help the eye area look rested and rejuvenated. Applied with the massaging technique recommended by Lancome, they are supposed to deliver six visible actions thanks to ingredients such as a firming active Argan extract and a plumping GF-Volumetry complex: the eyelids look lifted, fine lines are reduced, dark circles become less prominent, the eye contour looks firmer, the under eye bags are reduced and the eye contour looks illuminated.

Nestled under the flip-top lid is the tinted illuminator which can be used on its own or over a concealer. The tinted illuminator does not provide sufficient coverage on its own to perfectly camouflage severe dark circles but it does add a subtle illuminating effect without any obvious glimmer particles. The mirror under the lid comes in useful during the application process.

The eye cream has a rich consistency but surprisingly, it absorbs into the skin effortlessly without any greasy after-feel. After receiving this from Lancome, I've been using it regularly twice a day over the past month. It worked very well for alleviating the dryness of the skin around my eyes, which has become more pronounced now that I'm in my 30s. The fine lines under my eyes look less obvious too, but they have not vanished completely (and I don't think they will).

The eye cream is protected by a second cap inside. It's useful for preserving the shelf-life of the cream but it can be a tad time-consuming to fiddle with if you have clumsy fingers like mine, plus I always worry about dropping it while holding the pot and the external cap.

The detailed application steps.



According to the box, the product has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of opening. Below is the list of ingredients.

4 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

This looks really interesting! I must check it out at Duty Free!

Moni said...

I was very surprised to see the release in Singapore just recently.
Since I got my bottle around february/march this year.
Usually switzerland is rather behind on releases.
Which is completely used up by now :D

But It's good, helped me actually brighten my eye area.

Anonymous said...

Is lancome's spf50 sunblock having any
Discounts or promotion now?

Haru said...

Not that I know of, but Lancome usually has a gift with purchase of a certain amount.