Wednesday 14 December 2011

Shu Uemura UV Under Base Brightening Mousse

Shu Uemura will release a new UV Under Base Brightening Mousse SPF30 PA++ (4200yen, 50g) on 3 February in Japan. The ad campaign features Japanese supermodel Tao Okamoto. The Brightening Mousse contains green pearl particles to counteract yellowness and red pearl for a natural healthy effect, plus Vitamin C and prune extract for skin brightening benefits.

A revamped version of the brightening cleansing oil will also be released on the same date. Part of the new Whitefficient series, the Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil (9450yen for 450ml; 3570yen for 150ml) boasts improved cleansing properties and a whitening complex.

On the makeup front, there will be a new Glowing Fit Foundation SPF26 PA+++ (4725yen for refill, 1050yen for case) in 7 shades. The semi-matte powder foundation contains micro-fine powder particles coated with three types of amino acids, plus blue pearl pigment for counteracting skin redness. April will see the launch of a new lipstick range with a whopping fifty shades.

See the pics from the press preview in Tokyo on Kirei no honne, Tao Okamoto's blog, Kokusaishogyo, Jiji and Mode Press.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog - you have amazing detective skills!
Just about every bit of this release is tempting me; I can already see some lipstick colours I want to try.
As much as I love Shu Uemura, I often find their collections (even though I adore the art direction and the promo pics) aren't really made to suit me (palettes are too warm etc.), but I'm all over this brightening idea. I hope the UK won't wait too long in getting this.

Jamilla Camel said...

Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Haru, I bought the Shu BB cream and hate it. Would you like to have it? I've only used it once.

Haru said...

hi Cath,
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the kind offer but I still have too many BB creams and foundation to use up. Perhaps you can gift it to a relative or friend who wears makeup?