Saturday 17 May 2014

Guerlain Meteorites Aquarella on FeelUnique

FeelUnique has the ultra limited edition Meteorites Aquarella (£37.50, 25g) in stock now with free international shipping! If you are a collector of these ethereal powder balls, don't wait too long to snap these up. My local counters in Geneva had never even heard of it so I'm not sure how widely distributed it will be. I placed my order within ten minutes of receiving the email from FeelUnique yesterday and it has already shipped today.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I just went to the store and it said, sorry we can not ship this to the US :-( Ugh :-( I feel gutted, lol. Want them sooo bad!! Thought I'd let you know :-(

Rin said...

It says due to shipping restriction, this product is not available for shipping to Singapore. I believe sales are restricted within the EU only.

Anonymous said...

This product cannot ship to Singapore. :(

Haru said...

Sorry to hear that, I wasn't aware of the restrictions. Hope you are able to get it elsewhere.

hold on, i'm almost finished with this chapter... said...

gah! as allison said, no shipping to the us...very sad now...:o(

Unknown said...

They have it in KL Malaysia.

I just saw the actual product yesterday.

Decided not to get it coz it was very shimmery.