Thursday 9 July 2015

L'Oreal Lucent Magique Cushion Lumiere

L'Oreal is the next brand to hop on the cushion foundation bandwagon with its Lucent Magique Cushion Lumiere SPF29 PA+++ (2200yen for the refill, 1000yen for the case) debuting on 21 August in Japan. This will be available in only two shades, N2 Ivory Miracle and N3 Nude Miracle. L'Oreal is also launching Lucent Maqique BB Essence SPF19 PA++ (2 shades, 2000yen) with a texture that is supposed to be lighter than water, and Lucent Magique BB Cream SPF21 PA+++ (2 shades, 1800yen) on the same date.

4 comments:

2catsinjapan said...

Unfortunately, AFAIK, all of them are made in China.

Haru said...

That's the same reason why I do not purchase L'Oreal or Maybelline products sold in Singapore as most of them are made in China but the price points are still relatively high. I'd rather spend my money on Canmake which is not only cheaper but made in Japan!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, this looks interesting. I wonder if it'll be released in the US and when.

2catsinjapan said...

That is PRECISELY why I don't buy them either. If Maybelline, I look carefully, as some of the eye pencils being sold here are made in Germany.
But otherwise, I pass.