Monday 27 July 2015

Nivea and 13rushes Promotional Set


13rushes is a Singapore brand of hand-crafted synthetic brushes that has been garnering positive reviews. Their new Deep Cleansing Facial Brush (S$21) is currently being given away free in a promotional set comprising the Nivea Extra White Make Up Clear 3 in 1 Mud Cleanser and Micellar Water (S$18.80) exclusively at Guardian Pharmacy stores in Singapore. (Watsons is offering a similar set with a face powder brush.) The cute heart-shaped brush is sturdily made with densely packed bristles that feel superbly soft and gentle on the skin. It took me a week of stalking Guardian stores before I finally located it at the Ngee Ann City store this morning.

13rushes is also offering the Mud Cleanser as a gift with every order on their website.

Aside from the Nivea set, I also picked up a couple of My Beauty Diary mask sets that were on sale and a Gatsby hair wax that came with a free 4Gb thumb drive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

<3 <3 loving the 13rushes brush!

Bellyhead said...

OH CRAZY CUTENESS YOU GOT HERE! >__<

I used to use a Shiseido cleansing brush many years back because I used foaming cleansers. But since going 99% oil or balm, it seems like just good ol' hands work best for me. But I bet a little gentle exfoliation can be very beneficial.

Haru said...

hi Belly!
Thanks, he couldn't keep his hands off my stash! I tried out the brush with the mud cleanser and really liked the combination. The brush is beautifully gentle on the skin, so it feels like a good massage while it works up a good lather.