Thursday 9 June 2016

Jill Stuart Fall 2016

Jill Stuart will release its Fall 2016 collection on 5 August in Japan. It features a gorgeous smoky midnight navy and pale gold packaging.

Shimmer Couture Eyes (5000yen, 2 LE variations): 06 Moonlight Navy and 07 Brown Couture


Contouring Compact (4500yen, 2 LE variations): 01 Sweet Modeling (pink) and 02 Fresh Modeling (coral). Contains blush, highlighter and contouring shades.


Rouge My Dress (4 LE shades, 3000yen) - #16 Fragrant Lingerie, #17 Flower Crown, #18 Little Fur and #19 Precious Bracelet


Lip Plump Oil (2700yen, 3 shades): 01 Inner Love, 02 Cherubic Red and 03 Taste of Love (LE)


Two Tone Eyeliner (2 LE variations, 2300yen): 01 black & navy and 02 brown & beige brown


Brow & Nose Shadow Powder (3200yen, 4 variations)


Mousse Brow Mascara (2200yen, 4 shades)


Airy Stay Browliner (2200yen, 4 shades)


Nail Lacquer R (5 LE shades, 1500yen)


See Through Decoration Nails (2800yen, 2 sets)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

WOW Jill stuart making new blushes that aren't their typical quad pinky colours!?! Amazing!! XD I looove jill stuart. The black packaging is actually beautiful. I hated the black packaging in that christmas kit, but this looks very stylish. Shame the eyeshadow quads aren't anything special. 07 brown looks exactly like the brown quad they already have in that line.
The other eyeshadow quad reminds me of a dior set i got about 6 years back and totally used up , one of their aiport limited pallettes, so I think I will pick it up even though it's shimmery. I prefer shimmer to matte on my eyes.
Excited! I live in Texas though so I can order any lipsticks until December or else I will receive a melted mess XD

Haru said...

hi Lucy,
I totally agree! The makeup shades are pretty boring and run-of-the-mill for Jill Stuart but the packaging makes it look so attractive. I also loved the summer 2016 limited edition packaging but haven't purchased any of it as I hardly have the time to play with makeup these days. The Rouge My Dress lipstick that I have goes on rather patchy on my lips, so I'm wary of purchasing more shades in this formula, although it could just be the terrible state of my lips.