Thursday 23 June 2016

Jill Stuart Fall 2016 and Launch in Thailand

Here are a couple of pics of the upcoming Jill Stuart Fall 2016 collection, Dual My Face, launching on 5 August in Japan. Pics by Nao.


Jill Stuart has finally opened its first counter in Southeast Asia at Paragon Department Store in Bangkok on 17 June 2016. The prices seem comparable to Japan. For example, the eyeshadow palettes are 1700 baht (about 5100yen), versus 5400yen (inclusive of 8% sales tax) in Japan. The Jill Stuart Thailand website is here.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hm I just noticed the brush that comes with the blush bronzer highlighter, it's not their usual. That's such a shame. I love Jill Stuart blush brushes that come with the blushers. They're excellent for top up. These new brushes look flimsy! I was very excited to try this new product but now I'm not so sure. I guess it helps picking out the colours separately but I wish it was ornate still.