Thursday 1 October 2009

Laneige Sale

Laneige is having a blow-out sale at Isetan Orchard Level 1 from today until 4 October with discounts of up to 80% on makeup and skincare. Lipsticks and lipglosses were going for 2 for $15, eyeshadows for $5, foundation for $15 and there are also sample sized skincare going for 10 for $5. Citibank cardholders who spend $80 also get a 4-piece skincare trial set.


As I've always liked Laneige's lip products, I couldn't resist picking up 4 lipsticks and 2 lipglosses. There was quite a wide range of shade available for the lipsticks and lipglosses. If you prefer more creamy semi-matte velvety shades, do try the Snow Crystal Moisture Lipstick but if you prefer something more sheer and glossy, then try the Snow Crystal Melting Glossy Lipstick. Although there is no manufacturing/expiry dates stated on the packaging, the SA reassured me that these had a shelf life of 2 years and were not old stocks. The products also smelt alright to me.

Snow Crystal Shimmer Lipgloss in LR109 Hot Pink and YR327 Tangerine Sour. I love the fresh fruity scent of these lipglosses!


Snow Crystal Melting Glossy Lipstick DY432 Satin Gold


From left to right: Snow Crystal Moisture Lipsticks in YR29 Red Orange (despite the name, this is more of a rose pink), RP47 Red Wine and R18 Classic Red


It was fairly crowded when I was there this afternoon. Most ladies appeared to be stocking up on the skincare and foundations. Do go check it out for some really excellent bargains!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm any indication they're pulling out of sg?! i hope not!

Haru said...

Nope, I don't think so. Laneige conducts these sales quite often.

Anonymous said...

I like their Snow Crystal Shimmer Lipglosses too. However, I can only make a trip down to Orchard on Sat. Hope stocks are still available by then.

Anonymous said...

people are always selfish..buy already then inform readers here. boo.

Haru said...

Hi,

It is not my intention to be "selfish" in posting the information only after I went to the sale. I just thought it would be more useful to go to the sale first and check out what is available there before posting about it on my blog.

Being able to post pictures, price info and product availability is more useful to my readers so that they can decide whether it is worth going for the sale. Also, I only received the SMS about the sale yesterday and didn't have the time to blog about it before going to the sale itself. And the sale is on for another 3 days so it's not like I posted about the sale on its last day!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for your reply. i know you care for us, the reader and follower of your blog.

sorry if i sound depressing :P

Anon2 said...

She is not in the least selfish.

She's doing a great service to us by giving us accurate information after checking out d sale.

Thank you from me anyway.

p/s do they have the Art Play lip palettes on sale? and how much are the palettes?

Haru said...

Hi,
I didn't see the Art Play lip palettes. You can check the Makeup Sales/Promos thread on Cozycot's Cosmetics forum page for more details on other palettes that have been seen at the sale. Sorry, I can't really remember which ones were available as I spent most of my time at the lipstick/lipgloss table!

Yoshiyuki Shimura said...

Please do not bring to heart the irresponsible comment posted. Am very grateful to you for sharing with us such wonderful info.

Am so looking forward to it. But this time round, I definitely will remember to check out the manufacturing dates of the items b4 proceeding to checkout point.

cewek said...

@Anonymous who'd posted on 12:17, please think and use your head before posting comments!

@Haru, great photos and great haul! I wonder ebay got any Laneige...

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru!This is long overdue but thanks so much for the info!I informed my sister,her friends and my friends and we got some really got bargain for the lipstick,gloss and foundation as well as eyeshadows.Thank you so much for the news =))


-Rini