Monday 26 October 2009

Yankee Candles Haul

Tangs Vivicity had the Yankee Candles Christmas collection display at one of the store entrances on the second level. I was quite surprised by the large number of holiday scents, like Christmas Cupcake, Christmas Eve, Christmas Wreath, Sparkling Snow, Jack Frost, Welcome Christmas, Mistletoe etc.


I usually purchase only the small votives as these burn for up to 15 hours. Each usually lasts about 3 burns for me. They retail individually for S$4.90 or three for S$9.90. There are also jar candles in both small and large sizes but these are more expensive at S$19.90 and S$49.90 respectively. The Peppermint Swirls large jar candle smelt simply divine.


I ended up coming home with these 15 lovelies. Should last me well up to Christmas!

2 comments:

Angela said...

wow that is a lot of candles. Ive been into candles lately too. I think it is the cold weather.


http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com

lil said...

I love the peppermint one too but did not get it cuz its way too big hahahaa