Tuesday 20 October 2009

Majolica Majorca Mademoiselle Midnight

Here are the complete details on Majolica Majorca's Mademoiselle Midnight holiday collection, due out on 21 November in Japan. (Some of the details in my earlier post were inaccurate.) All items are limited edition except for the three new Jewelling Pencils.

1. Midnight Dresser palettes (1680yen)

2. Secret Lingerie (1365yen, 80g): pearl shimmer-infused body cream with berry, jasmine and freesia scent

3. All Night (1680yen, 6.5g) pressed powder with white and silver pearl.

4. Jewelling Pencil eyeliner (630yen): 3 new shades in #71 pearl beige, GR522 green with gold pearl and BR633 antique brown with red and black pearl


Although none of the items really scream must-have to me, I may pick up a couple of items just for the novelty factor as I've always had a soft spot for Majolica Majorca's holiday collections.

4 comments:

Bijin Blair said...

I'm leaning towards the pressed powder~ Thank you for updating us!! :)

kuri said...

Thanks for the details! I don't really need anything, but the body cream and powder sound rather nice; I may pick them up if the testers seem good.

Whitepiano555 said...

interesting!!!! what is the palette for?? eye? lip?

Haru said...

Hi,
The palettes each have two eyeshadows and two lip colors.