Thursday 15 October 2009

Magazines Haul

Picked up a ton of magazines today at Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City) and Prologue (Ion Orchard). The new issue of Singapore Elle comes with The Body Shop Love Etc 2ml fragrance sample and a ring clutch (choice of 3 designs).


At Kino, I picked up Pinky (S$19) which came with three Coach Poppy hair ties and also Chic (S$2.80) which comes with a Splash Nail Polish. There are supposedly 52 shades available. I got Sparkling Beach, a holographic emerald.




Prologue is giving away an Idole d'Armani 5ml miniature with the November issue of Harper's Bazaar (S$5) and a I Nuovi Lip Treat with the October issue of Amica (S$6).


The Lip Treat consists of a Lip Scrub on one end and a Lip Pamper on the other.


I Nuovi is also holding their 13th anniversary sale this week. Do check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! Elle got additional GWP on top of pouch and fragrance at Prologue: BOITHERM WHITE DETOX NIGHT CREAM 15ML starting this afternnon..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I will probably take a look at Amica at Kinokuniya. I went down to the i Nouvi sales yesterday at Suntec but the makeup brushes were expensive even after 25% discount.

Haru said...

Hey,

The Armani fragrance miniature gift with Amica magazine is available only at Prologue bookstore in Ion. It is not available at Kino.

shopaholic said...

Hi Haru

I bought some of the magazines in Tokyo last week, thanks for your recommendation. Pictures in http://momtoangels.blogspot.com/2009/10/loves-all-things-japanese.html

I saw Pinky and was tempted to get for the Coach hair ties but refrained coz I hardly ties pony tails. But it certainly is a steal (if bought from Japan).

Jessy said...

Hi..I'm going to get Pinky and Amica, the GWPs are great! Thanks for the info Haru =)

makeupmag said...

I hope the Amica mag is still available. I liked the Lip Treat when we saw it the other time. :D