Wednesday 11 January 2012

Bobbi Brown Rose Gold Collection

According to UrCosme.com, Bobbi Brown will be releasing a Rose Gold Collection for this Valentine's Day.

It features two gorgeous new Shimmerbricks in #14 Rose Gold and #15 Wild Rose, four Rich Color Glosses in #09 Pink Sorbet, #10 Angel Pink, #12 Pink Cocoa and #16, #28 Pink Peony, #29 Beige Gold and #30 Miami Cora. I'm not usually tempted by Bobbi Brown's collections but those two Shimmerbricks look utterly delectable!



Showcasing a fresh approach for spring, the Neons & Nudes Collection is supposed to be out on counters now in Singapore. See swatches and reviews of the collection on Karlasugar and the Beauty Look Book.

4 comments:

Jan S said...

Thanks for sharing, wow that collection sounds reaaally good :) love those lip colors. Much as I love BB, I'm very happy with my BB rose shimmerbrick, so not so tempted by the new ones.

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty!! I want those shimmerbricks. I hope it gets released in the U.S.!

galpal.hi said...

Thanks for posting about this upcoming collection. The Wild Rose shimmer brick looks sooo pretty! I definitely will check it out.

*Kat*

Anonymous said...

I ordered mine from Nordstrom.com. Hopefully I like the actual color. If not,thank goodness Nordstrom has a good return policy. =o)