Saturday 15 November 2008

Laneige The Snow

This Christmas, Laneige continues its "Snow" theme with a Snow Shimmer Brighter, two Snow Eye Palettes and two Snow Shimmer Lipglosses. The snowflake motif seems to have become a staple in Laneige's seasonal makeup collections. Normally I adore anything with a snowflake motif but unfortunately the colors in this collection look a bit too washed out or just not interesting enough to grab my attention. But perhaps the palettes look better in real life.




1 comment:

melanie said...

Hey there! Love Love Love your blog! :) Thanks for all the great updates.

I found this at the end of a list of blushers on Gmarket and it was a really terrible photo so you couldn't see it well. This is much better! I want to try it because I love pastels, but there is something about it I don't like... maybe it's the weird packaging?

Anyhow thanks for the photos and your awesome blog!!