Wednesday 5 November 2008

Majolica Majorca Holiday & Spring '09

This is supposed to be the new promo visual for Majolica Majorca's Christmas collection, which is due out on 21 November in Japan.



The Spring collection which will be released on 21 January will include:

1. Lash Expander Frame Plus (1260yen)
2. Pressed Pore Cover (1785yen)
3. Honey Pump Gloss PK130 Wicked Game and BE131 Fallen Angel (504yen)

There were some rumours that Lash Expander Neo will be discontinued so I guess Lash Expander Frame Plus is the new version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ever since MM came to Malaysia, I have yet to try anything out. And I had been in the malls that sell this brand a few times but never went into the store to check it out. I had been distrcted by other things...

now I told myself that I must make a trip down to the store to check this brand out before I leave for a month's holiday!

thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I sure hope the rumor's not true!