Friday 7 November 2008

Lavshuca Spring '09

Lavshuca will release its Spring '09 collection on 1 February in Japan. The star product is the Dramatic Memory Rouge which is supposed to be a long-lasting lipstick formulated with "Moisture Wrapping Oil" and "Fit Stay Oil" for a more moisturising texture.



It's also good to see Lavshuca finally putting out new eyeshadow quads but the new quads are still along the lines of natural-looking gradational shades so I think we can expect to see the usual gamut of safe beige, brown and pink tones.

1. Dramatic Memory Rouge: 12 shades
2. Grade Color Eyes: 5 palettes
3. Separate Keep Mascara: 2 versions in Long and Curl
4. Mascara Base N
5. Makeup Base: 2 types in UV and Moist
6. Finish Powder: 2 types in Lucent and High Cover
7. Stick Concealer N: 3 shades

Lavshuca is also revamping some of its base makeup items for the first time since the brand debuted a couple of years ago, such as the loose powder, makeup bases and stick concealer. It'll be interesting to see how Lavshuca revamps the packaging for these products. I'll need to stock up on their current Face Powder on my trip to Japan as I like the princessy tub that it comes in.



The spokesmodels continue to be the Puffy duo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The eyeshadow palette looks good! Can't wait till feb!! My friend is going to Taiwan...I'm getting her to do a haul for me then :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru,

Lavschuca is also available in HK. How would you rate their loosepowder if compare to JS loose powder??

Fannie

Haru said...

Hi Fannie,

I haven't tried the Lavshuca loose powder before but Atouchofblusher.blogspot.com gave it a very good review. I have the JS loose powder and love it a lot. The JS powder gives a very smooth, natural finish and is very finely milled. The powder puff is also super soft and luxurious.

Kimberly said...

Can someone please tell me where I can purchase these? I'm new to buying Asian brands & having a hard time finding them.

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru,

I have the JS loose powder and I tried Lavshucha face powder in HK before but I think the Lavshucha face powder is not so smooth. Please update us once you try it. Thanks.

Fannie

Haru said...

Dear iowagirl,
You can order many of these Japanese brands from websites such as adambeauty.com (which is based in Hong Kong), ichibankao.com (based in Japan) and bobodave.com. Of the three, Adambeauty tends to have the most reasonable prices but ichibankao probably has the widest range of brands and products as the seller is in Japan.

Haru said...

Dear Fannie,

Thanks for the comment, I will post a review of the Lavshuca face powder after I get it!