Sunday 13 February 2011

Exploring Haji Lane

Yesterday, I had some free time before the Lancome event so I decided to explore Haji Lane, which was completely new territory to me. Located just a short walk from Bugis Junction, the narrow street is lined with an eclectic array of independent fashion boutiques in quaint shophouses. It's perfect for exploring on a lazy weekend.

Notice the Tokidoki character above the doorway? :-)


In the spirit of the upcoming Valentine's Day, this store below was giving a 15% discount if your purchase was paid for by your boyfriend/husband/partner!












Loved this charming set of luggage cases at The Blogshop.


Below is the interior of Cafe Fables.


3 comments:

shopaholic said...

yes, i love this street and if you walk further down the alley, you will come by a shop full of pretty ribbons, gift boxes and "tissue" papers!

elainie said...

I love haji lane! Modparade is one of the store I frequent!

Anonymous said...

The shop with the squirrel at the doorway is my friend's shop! Do visit her! Her clothes are functional yet feminine! :) I love her accessories! http://www.threadbareandsquirrel.com/