Thursday 10 February 2011

Pupa Very Vintage

Spotted the new Pupa "Very Vintage" spring makeup collection at Sasa in Wisma Atria yesterday!

The collection has a charming vintage pin-up girl feel to it. The Very Vintage Blush Trios in pink and peach are S$39 each. These swatched very smoothly with a soft matte finish.

The standouts for me were the three Very Vintage Luminys Satin & Shine eyeshadows (S$29 each). The silvery parts are high shine sparkle-city without being gritty while the larger crescent-shaped portions have a silky satin finish.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think Pupa is readily available here in the US anymore, but that collection is super cute!

Stellina said...

Unfortunately, it isn't available at all anymore. I can't think of a single place that carries it. Sephora had it when they first opened in the US. I was going to Italy almost every year for a while so I'd stock up there. Now I'll have to keep an eye on SaSa's website since I didn't know it was popular in Asia.