Thursday 10 February 2011

Guerlain Spring Collection Sur Mes Levres

The Guerlain spring makeup collection, "Sur Mes Levres was launched at Tangs Orchard earlier this week. The Blush G Serie Noire (S$71) is the most eye-catching product in the collection and has been receiving rave reviews across the beauty blogosphere. The wonderful Karlasugar has the best swatches as usual.

Today is a good day to haul the collection as Tangs is having their 12% rebate for Tangs and Citibank cardmembers, who can bring 3 friends each with them to the closed-door sale. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I totally forgot there's a Guerlain counter at Tangs!I A very timely reminder. Thanks!

cewek said...

I'm so disappointed in Australia's release of this collection! We'd only received 2 out of the 4 lippies, the orange and fuschia one. I was hoping to swatch the red lippie before making my mind up! Bah!