Sunday 1 April 2012

Clarins, Lancome, Nina Ricci Haul

Earlier today, I chanced across a Douglas perfumerie in France which was having its annual tax-free event. Douglas carries many of the major beauty brands as Sephora like Dior, Chanel, Sisley, Lancome, Shiseido etc. Since it was a rare chance to save 16.4%, I picked up a few items that I've been lemming. It turned out to be my lucky day as the SA was also incredibly generous in throwing in gifts with my purchase.

The new Clarins Gloss Prodige comes in eight flattering, easy-to-wear shades. I've swatched these several times. Finally caved today and got 05 Grenadine, 06 Raspberry and 07 Blackberry for €14.40 each (about S$24). These are retailing at S$35 in Singapore. You can see swatches of Raspberry, Blackberry plus 08 Papaya on Makeup Stash.

Out of the numerous Clarins trial sets available, I settled on the Eau des Jardins fragrance (30ml) which came with an Instant Definition Mascaral 01 Intense Black (3ml) packaged in a gold pouch. Eau des Jardins is a grapefruit-based concoction that surprises with its relaxing warmth and subtle sweetness, quite a change from the usual sharp citrus scents. This was €13 after the discount.

Biotherm Skin.ergetic and Skin.ergetic Nuit creams (15ml) were just €4.40 each.

This Lancome set of Galatée Confort (400ml) and Tonique Confort (400 ml) is for my mother who has dry skin. At just €37, it was like getting the Tonique Confort for free.

This limited edition Nina Ricci Nina Fantasy EDT was just too adorable to pass up! The fragrance is as sweet as the bottle looks.





The SA threw in a Clarins bodycare set, a massager, plus a bunch of Dior samples, including Diorshow New Look mascara.

Mag of Makeupstash likes the New Look mascara, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Surekha said...

That Nina Fantasy bottle is to die for! I don't even know what the scent is like but I would love to have that bottle! Might pop in to Debenhams tomorrow to see/smell for myself!

Sarah Karenina said...

You are in France ! <3

I'm a French fan of you !
Hope you enjoy your travel !

StreetLove said...

I always always love your haul post! I like your Clarins trial set :). You should try their makeup next time. Not bad actually ;)

Cheers.
Fiona

Jacqueline said...

Great haul Haru!

Moni said...

you really got some lovely stuff there!
Especially the Lancome set is a great steal :D!!

Can't wait to get my own Nina Ricci Fantasy bottle. I loved all her past scents especially Nina

makeupmag said...

I love that you got some of my favourite things. I hope you like them as much as I do. :)