Thursday 26 April 2012

Cosme de Liz Lisa - Jenne

Liz Lisa, a popular Japanese clothing brand known for their ultra sweet and girlish styles (think frills, lace and a preponderance of pink and florals) has launched a new makeup line, "Jenne". The packaging is more opulent than Jill Stuart, with gold accents and a rose adorning the cases.

Eye Color in 5 shades (2625yen)


Cheek in 3 shades (2940yen)


Lipgloss in 5 shades (2625yen)

Pouch (4095yen) and mirror (3045yen). See more pics on the Parco store blog and on this Japanese blog.

6 comments:

. : * justine * : . said...

I absolutely love Liz Lisa and adore how cute the packaging is but it's almost TOO princess-y - think I'd stick with the blush just to stick on top of my vanity - do you happen to know if they are pressed or loose?

Haru said...

Hey justine,
The blush is pressed. I think the rose looks a bit impractical for storage!

Anonymous said...

This certainly is pretty much girlish on its own, didn't lose out much to Jill Stuart, just wondering if the color for the blusher is pigmented?

Nina said...

Ack! So girly n pretty but I figure I'd be wasting time n energy fretting over maintaining the pristine image of these products n take care of them so well that the roses don't fall n break off. H i g h maintenance but oh so pretty

Haru said...

hi,
I'm afraid I don't know if the blushes are well pigmented.

heihei from hk said...

liz lisa make up!
drive me crazy lah~