Sunday 23 September 2007

Coffret D'Or: Close-Up Look

This author of this Japanese blog has uploaded close-up pics of the testers for Coffret D'Or's spring collection, including all 5 eyeshadow palettes and lipstick series. She gave the line a positive review overall, noting that the eyeshadow palettes are easier to wear as they are not as intensely shimmery as T'estimo eyeshadow palettes. But personally, these are not tempting me at all as the shades look lacklustre and I hate it when palettes have the same white base shade in every palette...such a waste of space!

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/mothimothi/diary/200709220000/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help but feel that the palettes look like that from Kate. Kind of lack originality. Even the colours combinations look pretty normal to me. I think I am going to miss T'estimo =(

Anonymous said...

hmm, looks like coffet dor is targeting the older ladies? very blah..