Friday 14 September 2007

Kesalan Patharan Christmas Coffret

Kesalan Patharan will be releasing its Christmas coffret set on 16 November in Japan. The set, which will retail for 7350yen, includes:

1. Sheer Micro Pressed Powder X07
2. Face Brush X07
3. Gloss In Lip X07
4. Glitter Mascara X07
5. Lace Pouch


There is a smaller coffret set due out on 26 October that retails for 3990yen and includes a Lip Jelly (choice of 1 out of 3 LE shades), Eye Color X01, Art Nail X01 and a pouch.

I just purchased the two LE eyeshadow palettes and light purple shimmer powder from the French Couture fall collection yesterday. The purple fall palette is truly divine with a very silky soft texture and good color payoff!
http://www.kesalanpatharan.co.jp/

1 comment:

Kathi said...

*sighs of relief* I am happy none of the kits is tempting me at all! =D
Thanks for posting! I am soooooo curious what MM and JS are going to do for xmas! (I remember there'll be new cream liners from MM? =O )