Saturday 29 September 2007

Esprique Precious CM

Check out the new Esprique Precious commercial for its Beauty Skin Pact (Moisture) powder foundation SPF 15 PA++ featuring Gemma Ward. I've been using the Beauty Skin Pact (UV) which is the spring/summer version in OC405 for the past few weeks and am impressed by it. It is a breeze to apply as it goes on smoothly, the color match is excellent and just looks so natural that it looks like you have good skin instead of a face caked with heavy makeup. The coverage is good enough to tone down redness and even out my skintone as well as reduce the appearance of enlarged pores (my biggest skin problem aside from acne). My skin always gets oily after a few hours but with the Esprique Precious foundation, I just need to blot with an oil-removing sheet and my foundation looks as good as when I applied it.



http://ep-bko.com/#*ad*cm_base

No comments: