Saturday 1 September 2007

Estee Lauder Makeup Collection 2007


Estee Lauder will be releasing this coffret set for Christmas in Japan. It will retail for 13,650yen starting 26 October.

1. Pure Color Eyeshadow palette of 10 shades
2. Deluxe Face Compact (3 blushes & 1 face color)
3. Pure Color Crystal Sheer Lipstick in 3 shades
4. High Gloss lipgloss in 3 shades (special size)
5. Artist Eye Pencil (special size)
6. Projectionist Mascara (special size)
7. Four makeup brushes (powder, cheek, lip, eye)
8. Deluxe Train Case
9. Cosmetic Case

1 comment:

Kathi said...

I always feel those Estee block-busters look more or less the same every year. They're good value for money I think.. I used to buy them years ago when I was just starting to get into higher end brands (clinique and Estee) and felt so indulged when using them (I was about 18 or 19 yrs old by then) =D
I wish one of the Jap brands would release such set for the same price =)