Thursday 7 February 2008

Fancl Spring Collection

Fancl will be launching its Spring '08 makeup collection on 21 February in Japan. It features a color palette of soft pinks and mint green and a sweet flower motif.

1.Cheek Color: Peach Pink with gold pearl shimmer (950yen)

2.Lip Gloss: Peony Pink and Azalea Red in a limited edition design tube (1350yen)

3.Colorful Eye Color: Pink and Green in a limited edition design case (1160yen)

4. Lucent Face Powder: Very finely milled loose face powder for covering up skin unevenness and discolorations for a smooth, translucent finish. (2360yen for refill, 530yen for the limited edition powder case)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

does the loose powder have a short expiry date?

Haru said...

Sorry, I'm afraid I don't have any information on the shelf life of the loose powder. Perhaps you can check with your local FANCL counter if there's one near you? I only know that their skincare does not contain preservatives but I'm not sure about their makeup line.

Kathi said...

I had a pressed powder that had an expiry date of 1 year. I actually also have a loose powder but I somehow didn't check the expiry date before I threw out the box =X
The green trio looks cute but I know that FancL's e/s really suck unfortunately =(