Saturday 16 February 2008

Gransenbon "Lovesome Lady"


I'm trying to make up for my lack of posts since last Sunday with a bumper crop this weekend. My apologies to my regular readers who checked in over the past few days without finding anything new. It's just been a really long week for me with a couple of late nights spent partying :-)

Anyway, rolling on! Gransenbon has released 3 new Gran de Eyes palettes as part of its Spring '08 collection, Lovesome Lady: #20 Apricot Chai (orange x brown), #21 Lady Grace (pink x grey) and #22 Mermaid Tiara (mint green x lavender). These retail for 1680yen each and they are not limited edition. The quality of Gran de Eyes palettes is not too bad for the price and the colors are usually easy to wear, feminine shades with a bit of shimmer.

1 comment:

the Muse said...

I know I missed you ;)