Saturday 6 December 2008

Tokyo Day 4

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts on my Tokyo trip as I spent the past couple of days with three female colleagues basically eating and sightseeing around Tokyo. Today, I was on my own again and did some shopping at Ikebukuro's Seibu department store. The store has many of the most popular young ladies' apparel brands in Japan so it's a great place to find everything in one place.

I came home with these...


Brownie Bee eco-bag (2100yen) in chocolate with mint green polka dots. Mint green seems to be a popular colour this winter in Japan as I saw many clothes shops selling mint green sweater sets and dresses along with the usual pink, brown and black. You can check out the Brownie Bee official website here.



I love how the service staff here wrap up everything nicely :-) I'm saving the sticker in my diary!



Paul & Joe Sister shopper bag (2625yen).



Inside of the P&J Sister shopping bag.


Rebecca Taylor dress.


My buys from Ainz Tulpe (some are CPs):



The new Canmake Cheek Gradation #5 Peach, which looks more pinkish than peach. I also picked up the new Canmake Loose Cheek #8 Peach Squash which is also more of a mauvey pink than peach.



More Charmy Kitty and Sugar Bunnies stickers for my cousins!





Hilarious mobile phone ad.


A window display outside LaFloret mall in Harajuku.


Autumn foliage in the park at Roppongi Hills.

8 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

Ohh, the new Canmake graduation blusher in Peach looks lushious!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing about your Tokyo trip and purchases! Been looking forward to your entries and I'm going to be in Japan tomorrow. Very excited! Definitely intending to check out your recommended shops! :)

paperdollrevenge said...

It looks like you're having a great time on your Tokyo trip! So much shopping...it must be like heaven, hehe. The Canmake blusher looks so pretty!

Usagi Chan said...

The dress looks gorgeous!!! :D And i love the stickers, hehehe.

Kimberly said...

ohhhhhh gosh those CANMAKE blushes are to DIE FOR and lavushca too...

im beyond envious of your haul even right down to the stickers!!!

Anonymous said...

Haru are you still in Japan? Can you help to cp some stuffs from sweets sweets cosmetics?
my email - serene.tham@yahoo.com.sg
Thanks

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! I would love to spend time in Japan. It looks like you got so much great stuff!

Here's a great video that you can use to work with some of the makeup you scored: http://www.salonhive.com/videos/video/737/Smokey-Pink-w-touch-of-Gold-Eyes

Great blog!

Haru said...

Hey Visee,

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great trip to Japan!

Hi Serene,
I'm only doing CPs for a few close friends this trip. And I got home to Singapore already yesterday.