Thursday 2 April 2009

Laneige & Anna Sui Sightings

Laneige has finally launched its Spring '09 collection, "Art Play" in Singapore. The alien-like spring fairy packaging is designed by Finnish graphic artist Klaus Haapaniemi. There are 2 eye palettes, 2 lip palettes and a Dual Face which includes a cream concealer and pink highlighter cream. The Dual Face is about S$43 while the palettes are S$55 each.




The eyeshadow shades were too pale for my liking but I briefly contemplated getting the Dual Face as I'm always keen to try out new concealers.



Laneige is also having a warehouse sale at Robinson's Raffles City Level 3 Training Room from 10.30am to 8pm from today until 5 April. The discount is up to 80%.

Anna Sui has also launched a small makeup collection plus new face powder cases. I'm contemplating getting the eyeshadow palette which costs about the same as the Laneige palette but has much prettier shades. The texture is silky with good color payoff and a lovely shimmer.



The current GWP at Isetan Orchard.

10 comments:

Inge said...

How fun that you posted this. I just found one of the Laneige eyeshadow palettes on ebay last night for £15. I think that's very resonable. I have to admit that I'm getting it mostly for the artwork. I think it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I like the Anna Sui eyeshawdow palette too.

metallicleora said...

I hope that some of these Anna Sui items make it to North America. They are lovely. I want the new powder and the eyeshadow palette.

jac said...

hey can i ask how did you know about all these warehouse sales?? wow.. I wish i have friends who love to go for these stuff...but alas.. I seem like e craziest among them...

Haru said...

Hi Jac,

I usually get the alerts by SMS from these brands as I have their members' cards.

pretty-big-eyes said...

the laneige warehouse sale is for members only? would love to go tmr but im not a member!

Haru said...

No, it's open to the public. Do go if you can!

jac said...

Hi Haru

I'm a Topshop/Dorothy Perkin member hmmm... Let me check with wing tai...hee even tang sms always get delivered late...tks for the tip..

anna sui BA said...

anna sui will have a beauty bar at takashimaya from 7-13 april!
also, there will be a tea party at BHG on 18 april to launch the summer collection which u can check out on the new sg website:
www.anna-sui-cosmetics.com.sg
thought you might wish to know haru :)

Haru said...

Thank you for the info, I'll definitely drop by the beauty bar in Taka to check it out! :-)