Friday 3 April 2009

Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes

More pics of the Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes palettes from Ray magazine that were just posted on 2Channel. There will be 2 pink palettes, plus one each of brown, blue, green, silver, gold and violet. It's good that MM has done away with the terrible white cream bases and cream eyeliner shades and continued the Trick On palettes' format of four powder eyeshadows. The ridged edges are reminescent of Esprique Precious' and Jill Stuart's eyeshadow palettes.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking good

plue said...

The palettes look lovely! :D

I might just grab them all! Ahahaha, I especially like the blue and the green palette!

j0s1e267 said...

From your pics, I am actually like the new shades! I hope that they show up well ...

Anonymous said...

I think I'll limit myself to maximum 2 palettes unless they are limited editions.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant website, I hadn't noticed rougedeluxe.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Keep up the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.