Thursday 16 April 2009

Luxasia Warehouse Sale

My friend, AhCapp, tipped me off that the Luxasia warehouse sale will be held next Friday 24 April to Sunday 26 April at SAFRA Toa Payoh! It starts at 11am. Luxasia is the distributer for Stila, Ipsa, Guerlain, Jurlique and tons of perfume brands such as J Lo, Sarah Jessica Parker, Vera Wang, Lanvin, Annick Goutal, Bulgari, Calvin Klein, Britney Spears etc. The prices usually get further reduced on the last day of the sale so it's worth popping in on both the first and last days (the first day to see the full selection and the last day for the reduced bargains).


Here's pics of what I picked up at the last sale in September 2008. If you're going, I would advise just bringing along your wallet and phone otherwise you have to put your bag into a plastic bag which is then sealed and a pain to carry around while shopping.





Metro is also supposed to be having their 20% storewide event next weekend. It will give a 20% rebate in the form of vouchers for your next purchase (which has to be for a different brand) and some promotions at different counters. 23rd April evening will be for metro cardmembers only and 24th onwards, the sale will be open to the public. Unfortunately I'll be missing all these sales as I'm going to be in India next week :-(

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Metro cardmember. Guess I'll just go for the Luxasia sales. Thanks for tip-off.

jac said...

tkz for notifying in advance. U are the best

Karelessly in Love said...

OH thanks for the notice. I always love Luxasia sales.

Tsuze said...

Thanks for the tip-off Haru! ^_^ I've missed out on the previous Luxasia sale, must make it a point to go this time~~ Will you be away for long in India, will miss your posts! Enjoy your trip~~

Cheers,
Tsuze

Anonymous said...

can pay by visa? or cash only ?

Biaohui said...

Hi hi do u know wad time they end daily? Thanks for the tip off! Very exciting. Never been to one before.

Haru said...

Hi,

You don't have to be a Metro cardmember to enjoy the 20% rebate vouchers! The sale is open to everyone from 24th April onwards!

At the last Luxasia sale, you could pay by cash, Nets and Visa, if I recall correctly. I'm not sure what time the sale ends.

jac said...

Hi Haru
I may pop by during lunch. will you want me to get anything for you at luxasia sale since you will be in india?

Haru said...

Hi Jac,

Thank you for the kind offer, that's so sweet of you! I'll be giving AhCapp my list, which I haven't quite decided on.

Hope you have lots of fun at the sale!

AhCapp said...

Wow cool, I am waiting for the metro sale. ^_^ Need to get backup for my foundation. Thanks for the tip! Just to let u know, I will confirm be going to Metro too, in case u need to expand your wishlist ;)

Oh dear me, 2 sales on a same weekend. We are going to be BROKE! hehehehe...;)

Laura said...

Will I need a Safra card in order to get in?

Haru said...

Hi Laura,

You don't need a SAFRA card to get in. It's open to the public.

eliza said...

woohoo! thanks for the advance info!

babyloveshopping said...

hi,how much the vera wang princess set?

Haru said...

Hi, the Vera Wang Princess set was $50.

jamie said...

some findings to share...
http://shopabble.com/news/spotted-designer-fragrance-and-cosmetics-sale