Thursday 2 July 2009

Paul & Joe Fall '09

Paul & Joe will release its fall collection on 7 August in Japan. Surprisingly, they have done away with their usual style of Collection Sparkles Face Color Powders. The new Color Powders CS in this collection feature an eyeshadow duo with a sponge applicator and looks larger in size and thinner than the previous Face Color Powders. I've got my eye on the light blue and pink flower print, which hopefully will be featured on the GWP totes/pouches that Paul & Joe invariably comes up with for each seasonal makeup collection.

1. Lipstick C (3045yen): Sheer lip colors with champagne gold pearl in #63 Reckless, #64 RPM and #65 Cruising

2. Color Powder CS (3150yen): velvety soft eye colors with champagne gold pearl

3. Eyebrow Pencil Duo (2625yen): 3 variations

4. Portable Face Brush (4725yen):

5. Portable Lip Brush (2100yen): weasel bristles

4 comments:

AhCapp said...

Wow, can't believe that we will be getting the Fall makeup collection soon. Hope this collection will be featured in the upcoming Voce makeup catalogue.

I like the lippies and the e/s duos. The e/s duo is something new, whch is good.

Can't wait to try out this new collection... now my question for myself is I wonder when is the warehouse sale which prestige needs to sell off their old stocks? ;)

Jamilla Camel said...

Thanks for enabling me!

Catherine said...

I LOVE their packaging! And I totally want the lip and face brush even though I never carry brushes with me.

Wombat said...

I just got the eyeshadow in #63. While the packaging's gorgeous I cant believe how big it is now =( it's basically a very small eyeshadow pan sitting in plastic, with sponge applicator on the side. I hope this is one off....and they'd go back to the old design.

I think the purpose is that the case can be re-used for other things once u remove the plastic setting. #63 is a medium beige gold + a deeper wine bronze, not too much red though.