Saturday 12 December 2009

Cath Kidston For Moms & Kids

The Cath Kidston For Moms & Kids has arrived at Kinokuniya. This costs S$34.10 but I got it S$27.25 for thanks to the 20% members discount going on currently. The mook features the kids and baby line and home accessories line.

It comes with a double decker lunch box, strap and chopsticks. There is also a divider insert for the top tray. I got this mainly because I liked the cute doggie print on the lunchbox cover and the light blue/red color scheme.




Some bento ideas and recipes in the mag.



Popular prints from the kids line.

The mag also includes a sheet of stickers.

Cath Kidston has also launched its official Japanese website: www.cathkidston.jp

2 comments:

AhCapp said...

Wow, bento box! I like! ^_^

I am on leave this coming Mon. Will definately go check it out with my buddy, Viv =)

Thank you for the tip-off, Iris! =)

Candygal's Precious Box!! said...

Hi Haru, I also had just bought it on Saturday in Kino Msia! Love the sweet design! They also having discount in Kino KLCC, 30% discount, do i paid for RM 58.10 (S$ 23.70), ori price was RM 82.95 (S$ 33.85)!