Saturday 5 December 2009

Steam Cream in Singapore

Just read on my buddy, Mag's Makeup Stash blog that a new e-tailer, Soap'n'Sorbet, has opened up in Singapore and it carries Steam Creams for just S$26! These are hand made in Japan using an old steam method from the UK and can be used on the face, body and hands. Every season, limited edition designs are released. These retail for 1500yen in Japan. These three new designs have been released for the holiday season.

These are some of the earlier designs.

Click here to view the selection available on Soap'n'Sorbet, and here for The Muse's reviews on these lovelies!

3 comments:

. : * justine * : . said...

I love the Steam Cream I got while I was in Tokyo but haven't bought any since then... I love the gold and snowflake designed tin!! Will have to look for a store that will ship it to Canada :)

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR D INFO!!!

Ray said...

Hi Haru,

This is Rachel from Soap 'n Sorbet. Thank you for bringing the attention to my store :) I have also been told by Steam Cream personel that tho the tins designs in Japan are more advance in release schedule than UK (where I import from) but it is their plan to catch up very soon!