Wednesday 23 December 2009

More x Paul & Joe

The February issue of More (S$19) with a Paul & Joe tote bag arrived at Kinokuniya today.

The print is from the upcoming Spring 2010 makeup collection. The tote is made of polyester with two pockets on the front and zip pocket on the inside. The handles are a bit too thin and flimsy.



Pics of the upcoming spring collection and revamped line of eyeshadow singles.



Picked up the new issue of Chic (S$2.80) at Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City) today. It comes with a L'Oreal Studio DirtyClean Texturising Clay (75ml). Pretty good deal!

3 comments:

kuri said...

Hrm, the tote looks nice; it's too bad about the flimsy handles. I'm torn about whether to get it or not. I'm still debating about whether to get that aqua girl pouch that comes with In Red, too.

Haru said...

hi,
The Aqua Girl pouch is definitely of better quality than the P&J tote but I'm just such a P&J fangirl that I collect all these P&J magazine freebies automatically!

kuri said...

Hi,
That's good to know; I may go pick up the Agua Girl pouch then! The P&J bag looks totally cute; I can see why you'd collect it!